Wonder

On Friday the 1st of December the whole of main stream went to the movies…… That day I was SSSSOOOOOOO!!!!! Exited….  I couldn’t even wait… When the bell rang, main stream went to meet up at the flag pole. We called all the classes to the flag pole and did a roll class check, just encase. Room 6 had to go on the blue bus well Room 10 went on the gold bus. The rest of the classes went on big buses that we hired.We were going to a movie called ,Wonder, Everyone on the bus were loud because I think they were trying to predict what the movie would be like because we have read the book. We went to the West field movies. We went through farmers because we parked near it. When we got into the movies we sat in lines of classes, I was so exited that we were going to an actual movie. We had to wait around about 5-10 mints to go into the movies. I herd a lot of lolly packets moving, I was laughing because it sounded obvious. My favorite part about the movie was Jack Will hooking Julian in the face…#LOL ☺. TBH(to be honest) I loved the movie and I recommend it to all people that like Drama/Sad/Hummer movie.. Witch that is what I thought was AWESOME!!! Over all I liked the movie and I would defiantly watch it again…