WONDER!!

On the 1st of December the Manulua team went to the Event cinema. To watch the amazing movie wonder then we walked into the mall then walked into the movies then we sat down waiting for Mr Dawson to buy the tickets then we went up to the cinema to wait for the movie to start then when the lights went off every body got there out lollies then I went to the toilet because I needed to go toilet but then when I got back I went to sleep because I was tired because I went to sleep to late but I watch half of it but that’s okay because I know how August feels how he feels about his face at least he made some heaps of friends at the end but the thing I like about the movie is when August made more friends then he did at the start bvt I knew he was gonna make more friends from the start when everyone was mocking him then the hole school was his friend ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺ but im happy that he made some new friends but in the start I thought he was gonna make no friends but I thought wrong thank you for reading if you do read it but ho ho ho merry Christmas and a happy new year keep safe hope you don’t get into any trouble thanks for reading my story.